Welcome

All my rifles and pistols mostly springers rangeing from cheap Chinese to expensive German



Thursday 7 July 2016

A S I APACHE (PART 2)


The gun has been stripped down and is ready for assembly, the stock needed to be re-finished, I used a Birch wood casey stock kit and the finish is very good , numerous applications and rubbing down with wire wool between coats.



The next job was bluing the metal work , again i used a birch wood casey kit for cold bluing, the barrel was the worst rusted and slightly pitted but has still come out good , the piston block was very good and has come out great. 



Next job is assembly of the gun and then testing.
i will put the finished result up once assembled 



2 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really appreciated to you on this quality work. these tips may help me a lot.I must say you’ve done a very good job.
    Visit website
    This page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post, I really impressed with your efforts. Keep it up. I also share best hot gun bluing kit. Must read.

    ReplyDelete