Welcome

All my rifles and pistols mostly springers rangeing from cheap Chinese to expensive German



Thursday 16 October 2014

UMAREX WALTHER CP88 4"

 
In my previous post I had purchased a Crosman 357 to have a go at IPAS, the gun was good but the trigger was slow and heavy, so I decided to by a Umarex pistol , the CP88 seemed to get good reviews, I came across a CP88 for sale that had been tuned so I bought it.
The gun is in perfect condition and the trigger is smooth and light in double action. It is nice and heavy and shoots spot on. I have yet to fully test in an IPAS competition but so far so good. below are the specs for the CP88
  • Barrel length 90,9 mm
  • Caliber 4,5 mm (.177) Diabolo
  • Magazine capacity 8 shot
  • Max. energy 7,5
  • Overall length 180 mm
  • Safety Trigger and firing pin safety
  • Sights front sight, rear sight adjustable for windage
  • Trigger Single-/Double-Action
  • Weight 1040 g

1 comment:

  1. I Really love the design of your website,Great information shared in this blog.Very important information you show.
    Visit website
    Find this

    ReplyDelete